- This event has passed.
The Generator: Open Co-working Day – Bundaberg
3 March 2021 @ 7:00 pm - 4 March 2021 @ 2:00 am
An event every month that begins at 7:00 pm on day First of the month, repeating indefinitely
What is it like to work at The Generator?
Well, come in and find out!
On the first Wednesday of every month you are welcome to come in and see what it’s like co-working alongside other entrepreneurs, freelancers, indie hackers and creatives. This is a no-strings-attached way to see how you can benefit from surrounding yourself by like-minded individuals. To ensure everyone has a great experience, we do limit the number of people who can attend, so best to register early and secure your spot. It is a first in first served basis for space, we have desks & other workspaces available for you to come along and work from. There is a visitors’ register to sign once you come in, here you will find the wifi passwords and other essential info needed for your day in The Generator.
What will it be like?
- You’ll check in on arrival with our Community Manager, who will show you casual desks
- Join us for a 10 am tour of The Generator
- There will be space to work, meet and chat with others who already cowork at The Generator
- We have kitchen facilities to utilise so feel free to bring your lunch
- You’ll have access to our The Generator wifi while you’re here
So who is it for?
- Anyone interested in innovation, freelancing, startups or is looking to step out on their own
- Anyone wanting to meet and connect with the startup and innovation community of Bundaberg
- Anyone looking to get out of their home office for a day or two
- People who have been ‘heads down’ for too long and need to get out and connect with some other people in the community
What should you bring?
- A laptop – or whatever you need to get some work done
- Enthusiasm to connect with others
A note to the novice coworker:
- Coworking is exactly that: ‘co’ – alongside others. It is open plan and there are many people around you.
- The idea is to be around other people, so say hi and introduce yourself, everyone is very approachable!
- You will get out of the experience what you put in. Co-working spaces share many things; workspace, eating space, hangout space, food, ideas and connections. If this sounds exciting and something you’d be interested in being a part of, come and join us.