The Generator Founders Program
3 February @ 2:00 pm - 17 March @ 3:30 pm
One event on 29 January 2022 at 2:00 pm
The Generator has partnered with Startup Onramp to deliver the Founders course.
If you have been sitting on an idea for some time or have a startup that needs a bit of a boost, we highly recommend you join our Generator Founders Program.
The Founders Course is a practical, video-based online course to show you how to start a startup and maximise its chances of success. For startup founders with global ambitions, and anyone with an idea for a startup.
In addition to the world class content, you will also be invited to our weekly sessions (online and in-person) to discuss each week’s learning, gain insights from others, as well as make amazing local connections with fellow entrepreneurs.
What is the Generator Founders Program?
The Generator Founders Program is a combination of online learning and weekly group sessions. You will learn at your own pace throughout the course and we are offering a dedicated drop in session at the Generator every Thursday from 2pm to 3:30pm for the duration of the course to allow for a group or individual discussion on the course content specific to your idea.
Who is the Generator Founders Program for?
The Founders Program is for early stage startup founders with global ambitions, and anyone with an idea for a startup with high growth potential.
This program is for startup founders who are early in their startup journey, including those who currently have a day job and want to make the transition from employee to startup founder or for persons wanting to explore the world of entrepreneurship.
Essential skills you will learn:
- How to work out if your startup idea is any good – and change it fast if it’s not!
- How to test your idea with customers
- How to build a Minimum Viable Product
- How to recruit and work with developers
- How to launch your product and get your first customers
- What mistakes cause startups to fail, and how to avoid them
- How to get the legal structure right
- How to raise money from investors
- How to build a world class team
In short, the practical online course that will show you how to start a high-growth startup and maximise its chances of success. It teaches core startup skills to aspiring startup founders in a flexible self-paced format, with participants gaining access to video-based lessons from some of Australia’s leading startup experts.
Dates: 3 February to 17 March 2022
- Access to the Startup Onramp online Founders Course – Startup Onramp Founders Course website
- 7 weeks online course with weekly group sessions for the duration of the program, hosted at The Generator in Bundaberg or online.
- Access to The Generator coworking and innovation hub for the duration of the Program.
- Graduation and Pitch event – at The Generator in Bundaberg or online.
Applications NOW OPEN for the Generator Founders Program Cohort 3.
have questions about the founders course? contact us below
Expression of Interest to enroll in the program.